Thursday, November 25, 2010

~ Blamed for everything~

Till a day come,
when i was finish chating with the girl i love's sister,
i off the computer n went to have a nap,
Then,
My friend uses my facebook account to play games..
he knews every thing about me n the girl...
so he spamed on the FB chat...
then when she scolded him...
he removed her from friend list..
then send a FB message inbox...
said that i had remove her from friend list....
she get mad n she blocked me on FB..
when i get back up middle of the night...

i couldn't search for her... even her every post was also missing...
then i called up my friend did he mess anything on my FB account
n he told me every...
(SREWED!!!!!!)
i'm finish!..!!!
after that i try to explain to her
n apolagizes...
but it didn't work....
That's it .... i was blamed for every thing that
wasn't even me!...
now i just waiting for her.. to forgive...
i have nothing more things to do...
every message sent.. was never been replied...
T_T...
pls.. forgive.. me~

No comments:

Post a Comment