Thursday, November 25, 2010

B1rthday~

After few weeks of not chating with her anymore...
It finally reached my birthday.....
it also could be called as halloween day~
cause it was on 31 october....

that day she posted on my wall n said happy birthday~
i may not received any present from her
but i was truely happy...
then we get to chat with each other again...^^..
for few days we have fun joking around...
then time passes, she started getting less n less replying me
i was totally worry that i may have said some time wrong 
that makes her not replying me...
then the time we get to chat together,
is getting less n less....
  
even longer she tries to avoid me...T-T
some times she was online n i send her message to her inbox..
she didn't wana reply...
i had a hard time thinking wat i have done or anything
goes wrong....
i was sad, and confuse n i don't know wat to do

One i asked her again...
n she finally reply n said
she sometimes feel like avoiding me... n she says she dun know why
that was fine...

after that she says she could try not to avoid me anymore
but in the end is stills came back the same
..T-T..

No comments:

Post a Comment